We are seeking a highly experienced Senior Trust Manager for the supervision of a portfolio of Trust and Company structures managed by a team of administrators and also to maintain a small caseload of selected clients personally.
The role requires supervisory, coaching and leadership skills in managing the team. Responsible for day to day running of the group including client directorships financial management, budgets, fee collection and accounts preparation monitoring, personnel and staff appraisals coaching, the candidate will be motivated and driven to deliver results, to aim high.
Reporting to the Trust Director, the role holder will be expected to have the ability to manage clients and client advisors so as to resolve key issues effectively and select and deliver planned and effective solutions on a timely, operationally viable and cost effective basis whilst protecting the integrity of the company.
The role also requires participation in marketing the business primarily off Island and involvement in the take on process of any new business.
The ideal candidate will:
- Have proven management ability and structured approach to work.
- Have ability to produce quality work to strict deadlines.
- Be PC and MS Office literate.
- Be driven and highly motivated to progress within the business, having strong ambition to succeed.
- Be a team player with ability to communicate with all levels, having excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Willingness to undertake Business Development is essential.
- Ability to consider tax and legal implications of transactions, knowledge of anti‐money laundering and KYC requirements as per FSA guidelines, investment knowledge and marketing skills would be desirable.
This is a challenging opportunity for a qualified individual, having 10+ years’ experience in the CSP/TSP industry.
We offer a highly competitive remuneration and benefits package, and fully support the development of our staff. Salary will be commensurate with relevant experience.
Download Job Application Form